Thread: "less than 1 minute" bug

Angry "less than 1 minute" bug

Hi.
    Today I changed my windows and installed a new one on my pc(both Win7). when i ran TEBAFM the time was changed I mean before the time for my afternoon match was 16:14 but then after I changed my Win and ran it, it was changed to 4:44 and the time or notice of remaining time to my next match was and is stuck at "less than 1 minute". I have no idea how to fix this. please help.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Just fix your time on computer and refresh top11 page, you will see :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

You could try clearing your history/cache. If that doesn't work I don't know what will.
    As chill as a cucumber...

I will try both and let you know. thanks.

ok. I tried both
    Cleared recent history from my firefox AND set the timezone of my PC to Tehran(where I live) and adjusted the time to the correct one. didn work.

and an irrelevant question to the thread,
    as i said I live in Iran, Tehran. my country has no credit or online payment services, therefore I am not able to pay and get tokens online. Is there no other way to get quick tokens like getting 100 tokens or at least 50 tokens in a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen Moghim View Post
    ok. I tried both
    Cleared recent history from my firefox AND set the timezone of my PC to Tehran(where I live) and adjusted the time to the correct one. didn work.

and an irrelevant question to the thread,
    as i said I live in Iran, Tehran. my country has no credit or online payment services, therefore I am not able to pay and get tokens online. Is there no other way to get quick tokens like getting 100 tokens or at least 50 tokens in a day?
    Register at Tapjoy.com, and you can earn tokens by downloading apps on android/apple devices.
    Also on Top Eleven online you can watch videos that get you tokens!

Send me a message if you want me to make you a signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan FC View Post
    Register at Tapjoy.com, and you can earn tokens by downloading apps on android/apple devices.
    Also on Top Eleven online you can watch videos that get you tokens!
    Well, i only play on PC. I have no android or Iphone to download application for so yeah. about videos, I only get video`s for money, rest, treatment and moral packs. so far I have not got even one video for tokens. none. all the "watch the video to earn" I have underneath my game is for those four things.... but thank you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen Moghim View Post
    Well, i only play on PC. I have no android or Iphone to download application for so yeah. about videos, I only get video`s for money, rest, treatment and moral packs. so far I have not got even one video for tokens. none. all the "watch the video to earn" I have underneath my game is for those four things.... but thank you anyway
    Play daily on Topeleven.com to get/win tokens... (red/blue or green treatments avaible on FB)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I tried every single application download option for my pc. none worked. and there was just one video.

you know. when you go even to top eleven.com to actually download things to win tokens and it says "sorry no offer available in your area" it seems really seems like RACIST...and it ****in pisses me off........