Thread: Match bug (wrong result)

Match bug (wrong result)

Tonight i had a game in League. I followed it on my mobile phone, it ended 3:3. Quick refresh on the league table showed me loss 2:3?!?
    The game in progress - i was leading 0:3 (two goals in 9-th minute - i have seen it before, so i didn't minded it as a bug). I made some substituons to keep the result, than came 1:3, 2:3, 3:3. The game said "Draw". I have to say, that ratio was like i scored 3 goals.
    So here are some questions:
    1. How is it possible? "Server down" is not my problem, there was no notification of such an issue before or during the game!
    2. I was leading 2:0 (obviously) with formation 3-5-2 (DR, DC, DC, ML, MR, MC, MC, AMC, ST, ST). My subs were DR in/MC out, DL in/ST out, and some inner rotations to keep formation 4-5-1 (DL, DR, DC, DC, DMC, ML, MR, MC, AMC, ST). At the same time i tried to put in DL and DR, but only DR counted (so there was DR + 3 DC instead DL, DR + 2 DC). HOW!
    3. After placing one more defender - 2 goals for my opponent! HOW? What a simulation happened??? If there is a simulation - do the substitutions work?
    4. When i finally got my wanted formation with 4 defenders and DMC, i received one more goal...
    So, the final question - how will you solve that problem? Should i delete the game from my phone and block it on FB?

Regards,

You know, if i was leading 0:2, the substions i have (did i?) done shall be different that i've posted above