Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Castreal
  • 1 Post By cjohno100

Thread: Match ended just as it started - Server Crashed?

Apprentice

Match ended just as it started - Server Crashed?

I have an important match about 20 minutes ago against the first guy in the league table (I was tied at second/third), was planning to give him his first losing match of the season, but just as the match started 15:39, the match ended with a 0:0 draw!

The last time this happened was due to the opponent did not have sufficient players, and I won 3:0.

But this time, both party had sufficient players, and the match just automatically finished! Did the server crashed again?
    al.n.angon likes this.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

i had problem when server crashed i was watching my cup game and i was winning 2-1 just after half time, server crashed and when i got back onto the game it had finished and i lost the game 1-0 lol how is that possible, makes me wonde rif this is totally fixed, dont know were i send a message to complain about this
    al.n.angon likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It should make you realize it isn't fixed, actually. When the server crashes the match is computed without any managers' input or posession bonuses for attendance, so the result is often different from where you saw it in the live match.

You could send complaint to http://support.nordeus.eu/home but I doubt they will change it, it would be nigh impossible to reschedule, taking into account some managers are still in 3 competitions and they like to have matches 3 hours apart during normal wake time for the servers' zone.

I've been playing over a year multiple teams and have had it happen maybe a handful of times, one a critical match.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-22-2015 at 07:13 AM. Reason: speeling
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

makes a total joke of the game tho this, shows that its just a random toss up , whats point, basically server crashes so they give home team a 1-0 win, dont think i will bother again and just delete game, it has so many flaws and rediculous results

Apprentice
    Professionally, i believe the server admins should be doing their job monitoring the performance of the physical server hardware. Although most probably they had outsourced their servers, there needs to be alerts and notifications if the server capacity/resource is hitting red, that is professionally speaking. Are their servers even audited for performance?
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have no clue. you could PM an Admin and see if they could get an answer, but it isn't their job, as far as I know they are for the Forum. We don't have technical information like that.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Funny i lost 3-2 even iff the opponent had 2 red cards

Same problem with me!! :O I lost the cup match forcefully 1-0 -_-