Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Helder M

Thread: Lack of respect for nordeus practiced to its customers

Thumbs up Lack of respect for nordeus practiced to its customers

Answer given today, on a request at the site of NORDEUS after they close three topics without giving me a single answer

Dear srs.:
    For your information, I am a computer technician and once again, I come to DEMAND respect, not diminish my intelligence to the level of your intelligence.
    You guys (NORDEUS) show by this answer your Unqualified LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM AND RESPECT FOR YOUR CLIENTS.
    Again, I reiterate that all affirmations made in the messages and requests that I sent to you.

Respect and education, can only be required when they are applied, so as always vexas demonstrated lack of education and respect for to my person, my right is equal.

I seize the opportunity to send you a transcript of the Constitution of the Portuguese Republic:

http://www.parlamento.pt/Legislacao/...ortuguesa.aspx

I quote:

"Article 21. ยบ
    Right of Resistance

Everyone has the right to resist any order that offends their rights, freedoms and guarantees and resist by force any aggression when it is not possible to appeal to the public authority. "

Stay well, I will not use other terms to use, because I used them in the messages that I sent you until the date of today ..
    realmadridzg likes this.

Lack of respect for nordeus practiced to its customers-download.jpg

lol