Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Morale and Condition

Morale and Condition

I found out there is a different between hp version and PC version for morale and condition of players. If you use hp version, eventhough you update morale to superb doesnt mean its 100% because you can check back using pc and found out morale are not 100%, same issue goes to condition. No wonder certain game my team cannot win the match, until i found out this differences issue. Developer must rectify this bugs and resolved it immediately.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is never 100 percent. It's 99. I no longer use the app so cannot duplicate what you are describing. You should report that to TopEleven Support with detailed description or screen shots if you have them.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, the problem with the app (the little I've used it) is its difficult to see exact %age condition or difference in morale. This makes it harder to judge what it takes to get near or on max (99%).

But what I think you're seeing is an additional feature >.< - although 2 treatments do take the morale to max on the app, it seems that if 1 treatment will take it to Superb but not the max, it doesn't seem to allow you to add the second to max it out.

sorry my bad, its 99% .Just now i updated latest topeleven apps and i can see percentage now, but still need to make comparison with web topeleven. I will update if the comparison match.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hi, one of my managers isn't receiving boosters when given by friends. Any ideas how or who can fix this. Doesn't seem to be anything specifically related to this on the support page.

He knows he can get one of each only, right? (I ask just in case)

Support is different now, if your problem isn't listed answer "still there" enough time and you get to where you can enter info: No, the issue is still here | TopEleven Support
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ive already checked and compare between apps and web based, still not the same, same issue especially morale, in apps it shows full morale but on web still not full and need at least one morale click to get full. Condition seems ok so far.

I would send any screen shots you can along with a detailed description to Support, link above if it's a glitch maybe they can fix.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

take a look the differences between web topeleven and phone apps topeleven, condition are matching but morale are not. It is a bug for phone apps

Web (need one click to get full morale)
    Morale and Condition-morale_issue_web.jpg

Phone Apps (already full morale)
    Morale and Condition-morale_issue_apps.jpg

submitted to support
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast