Thread: My scores are different after technical issue with the server???? HELP PLEASE!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question My scores are different after technical issue with the server???? HELP PLEASE!!

Hi guys,

I was watching my second leg of cup match live and my team was winning 6-0 until 70' minute. At 70' minute, the time stop and nothing was happening, no comments so I refreshed then it said due to maintenance or server problem it will take time to reload.

I tried several times and the same error message appeared. After 30 minutes I tried again, but my score has changed from 6-0 to 2-0. How is that even possible?? I am extremely disappointed with this game now. This has never happened before!! I was so happy that I was clear and going to move on with the quarterfinals but now I don't know whether my team will move on or not. Someone please tell me how can I report this to the Top Eleven techniquical support team or can someone help me on my behalf?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-13-2015 at 11:21 PM. Reason: removed personal info