Thread: My scores are different after technical issue with the server???? HELP PLEASE!!

Question My scores are different after technical issue with the server???? HELP PLEASE!!

Hi guys,

I was watching my second leg of cup match live and my team was winning 6-0 until 70' minute. At 70' minute, the time stop and nothing was happening, no comments so I refreshed then it said due to maintenance or server problem it will take time to reload.

I tried several times and the same error message appeared. After 30 minutes I tried again, but my score has changed from 6-0 to 2-0. How is that even possible?? I am extremely disappointed with this game now. This has never happened before!! I was so happy that I was clear and going to move on with the quarterfinals but now I don't know whether my team will move on or not. Someone please tell me how can I report this to the Top Eleven techniquical support team or can someone help me on my behalf?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-14-2015 at 12:21 AM. Reason: removed personal info

Rookie
    I am so sorry about your match result, but at least you got a win out from it. Back in level 8 or 9, my second team was up 4-2 in the first leg (Cup semi-final). The second leg match was scheduled on my opponent's turf at 2:05 in the morning. So, I set the clock 10 minutes prior to the game. He had the same formation as first leg which it was 3-5-2 flat. And I set my formation as 4-4-2c, but one of my striker was defense player and course of, I had two defense players with multiple positions (DC, DC, DML/DMR). As I did in the first leg, I will change my formation into butterfly before the referee even blow the whistle. I still remember one of his player got a yellow card at 3' into the match, the match went very smooth for the first 15 minutes. Suddenly, the server kicked me out, I was keep trying, trying and trying to get back in the game. Nonetheless, after two minutes of trying, it let me get back in, but the match was over. I shocked because of the result as I lost 2-0, and my player was the one who got a yellow card at 57'. It went very quick, normally, it will take at least 8 minutes for a match. NO, not for that match, it went less than 4 minutes. It didn't matter how hard I try to explain to the support team. They said that there is nothing they can do, they even put some salts on my wound by saying "you have to accept the lost, it's part of the game). You know, I don't mind to lose a game but it's totally a bug. They always proud to have over hundred millions users, they also don't want to admit about their problem.

Any way, my team was a game away for Cup final and maybe get a first treble but the server broke that dream. After that match, I renamed my team to "!@#TopEleven" and abandoned it, I also changed my current team to FUT11 (!@!@ T11). Until today, I still have that team but I use it so that my only main team can get a shot of it for training and boosters.

See, again this is a second reason for me to feel bad toward Nordeus. Nowadays, when I train my players, I am still running into the message saying that the server is down for maintenance. If that the case, you should try to couple lick on home button, swipe up the Top Eleven app, then tap on the app to log-in again...it works for me. Best of luck in your Cup matches and the rest of the season.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-14-2015 at 12:15 AM. Reason: profanity

Wow sorry to hear that man. I never had this problem before.

I think this is the end of my cup matches for this season. The first home leg of the game, I lost 3-1 and today the second leg I won 2-0 (even though when I was watching it live before the serve went down at 70' minute I was winning 6-0). They calculate by the away goals here right. so the other player has scored 1 goal more than me and going through to the next and I am out I guess? I don't know what to do, really frustrating buddy when I think about this thing!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    When the server crashes during a live match session it resimulates results without any bonus possession or managers' input.
    It sucks, but there is really no better way to do it. It doesn't happen very often.

Without knowing the score of the other leg I cannot tell you who goes through. We cannot see your team, only Support can.

Support is TopEleven Support | TopEleven Support
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-14-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Rookie
    Yeah, I affairs to say it but yes you are eliminate from the Cup, you won't advance to the playoff round. He got you by away goal.

You can try to report the issue, but I know for sure that they won't do a thing about it even you have screenshots or good evidence.

I know how you feel my friend, I have been there exactly the same your situation. I couldn't go back to sleep after the match. My only best advice to you is move on with it and come back strong in the next season, or delete the game like you never played it before...I know for sure, you will take an option #1. Keep your head up and good luck.