Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: mysterious players appear in my team.

mysterious players appear in my team.

Hello,

in my team Karotiba Fc suddenly after previous season finish 3 players appear in my team S1,S2 and S3 in my squad
    and cannot also sell them.
    i dont have that players before, appear suddenly.
    can you check it please, thanks alot.

George.
    Athens
    Greece.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey, hi patrida.
    Well, those players must be over 30 y.o. and the game gives them to you in the beginning of the season because your team hasn't enough players.
    Yes, you cannot sell them because they are old and they are retiring, just sack them/fire them when you buy other players to have a squad of 15 players.
    *remember that this is happening only in the beginning of the season. If you go out of players in the middle of the season (cards-injuries) , then you cannot play the match and you 'll loose 3-0.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes to avoid this you need to have a minimum squad of 14 players who are in contract at start of season. It is nice in a way they make sure you have enough, but bad because you have to pay to sack them, so best to avoid if possible.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VIP
    You pay zero money if you want to sack them Cat... Free to come, free to go...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Really? I thought you had to pay to sack anyone except retiring guys last day of Season..
    I never had players given to me, though, just my own old guys. Learned something today.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-14-2015 at 08:56 PM. Reason: clarity
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Really? I thought you had to pay to sack anyone except retiring guys last day of Season..
    I never had players given to me, though, just my own old guys. Learned something today.
    I realized that when half of players had contracts expired first day of new season... Game added few to have regular squad of 14, so i had to sack them b4 I renewed contracts with my players...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It is nice in a way they make sure you have enough
    Hey Cat, I don't think that it's a very good idea. With that, many abandoned/ghost teams continue playing and spoiling the leagues - some teams won them 10-0, other get a 3-0 cause the ghost team has injuries or cards.
    Another thing is that if playing with such a team, usually they cripple my players.
    I think if a team is inactive should be stay in the fridge till the manager shows again that he is active.
    Better to fill with bot teams. At least they are playing with right formations and some time a descent football.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I do agree with you, the fill in players are only good if the manager was on vacation, but still intends to run his team!

I HATE abandoned teams, I wish the people who know they aren't coming back would do all the rest of us a favor and take over a level 1 team before abandoning it.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]