Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wht is this **** ?

wht is this **** ?

when people who give tokens to change the times of the games that we follow them we will have a real advantage over those who do not come into play? Before every game raise the morale of the players to the end, not tired, play a counter tactic of the opponent and I have no advantage in the game before the opponent that did not come to watch the match?
    And change tactics during the game and as you can see I have the best team but you can not help but laugh at serious players and do so that the championships are interesting on account of nerves.
    Will make me not you watch the videos and no more tokens I will not see purchased.
    Fix your game!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wht is this shit ?-shit-1.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-2.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-3.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-4.jpg  

previous game
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wht is this shit ?-shit-11.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-12.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-13.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-14.jpg  

and previous game
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wht is this shit ?-shit-21.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-22.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-23.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-24.jpg  

and prevous game
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wht is this shit ?-shit-34.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-33.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-32.jpg   wht is this shit ?-shit-31.jpg  

So ?!?!?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    These results showing that your players are in bad form.
    Your 6*-7* players with special abilities are scout list players that you bought this season, with the new list ?
    Just curious .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

after the last match
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wht is this shit ?-morale.jpg  

this season brought two scout players Clarke and Collins

Dreamer
    If your players are getting low form, either give them a couple games off, or try them in new positions, or try different combinations.
    When I have this happening I keep doing one of those 3 things until i find a winning formula.

last match... this is unreal, not remained more points for morality
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wht is this shit ?-last.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast