Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auto assign bug even if i'm not using the new top eleven 2015 app

I have contacted the nordeus support, they said;
    We have flagged your accout you have installed and logged in with new top eleven 2015 app so no way of turning back.

I suggested them an option to disable auto-assign completely or for a specific player i hope they into account.

Unhappy

Dear administrators of Top Eleven

Hello,

Recently I've noticed I'm missing my point of skills and I am unable to put manually. I have checked and there was an update when login the game on mobile skills are placed automatically, so I'm not accessing a while the game by mobile phone, as I prefer to put the same skills in the players, but I noticed that is notIt is awarded automatic points and my skills are fading. As soon as I enter the game you never have skill points to put and my players do not evolve for more stars. I'm having to put my skill points every time my game is over, but the other day not already have them anymore. What may be happening to my account?

carefully
    Gabriel Jordan
    Wating for answers
    Bye.
    Top Eleven is the best manager game I've ever seen and played. Congratulations.

What is that for a bad politic? No way back, sure, no way back to continue to play the game for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12