Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: champions trophy after all 6 round games

champions trophy after all 6 round games

can you explain me why my teams gets 3 place? we all have 12 points, i won the direct fight against the first, the second against me, and the first against the second... i have the second best goals!

is this a bug ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails champions trophy after all 6 round games-image.jpg  

THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO . watch grop H ...... this depend on goal conceded >_<champions trophy after all 6 round games-comparing-options-mmr-me.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-21-2015 at 05:21 AM.

Famous
    Champions league criteria for advancement:

1. higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    2. superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;
    3. higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    4. higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question;
    5. If, after applying criteria 1 to 4 to several teams, two or more teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 1 to 4 are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 6 to 8 apply;
    6. superior goal difference from all group matches played;
    7. higher number of goals scored from all group matches played;
    8. higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, as well as its association, over the previous five seasons.

Artajona outscored April/Kick. Offenbach 7:6
    April had even goal differential against Artajona/Kick. Offenbach 6:6
    Kick. Offenbach outscored by Artajona/April 7:8
    Cat Harrison likes this.