Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: FK/Fouls in Game Stats

FK/Fouls in Game Stats

Its either a change or an error. The FK stats now seems to reflect the number of fouls commited. (If its an intentional change my first reaction is I don't like it.)

PS I checked recent games on my friendslist and they are similar - wasn't the case yesterday.

Addicted
    i noticed the same thing since today

VIP
    Yep, same here...

Previously we were able to work on the assumption (rightly or wrongly) that the FK count represented goal scoring opportunities - from a cross or shot. Now we have no means of assessing the effectiveness of our FK takers in goal scoring opportunities.

I've seen 2 sets of stats so far that show discepancies between fouls and FKs -one was obviously because my team got a PK which was a foul but not counted as a FK (PK being a special case) but no idea why another match showed less FKs than fouls.

If this is a permanent change then at the very least then some sort of FK inicon/indicator in Highlights for a goal event would be useful - but that doesn't let us judge the success/failure rate.

Unfortunately the response from Support was not as helpful as hoped but was as expected.

It merely confirms that the FK stat has been changed to represent the total number of FKs, direct and indirect. Nothing was said about reducing the already limited means of assessing our FK takers ie Managing.

Realism wins, managing loses imo.

You can close this.

Since I stopped taking any notice of FK stats because of this I seemed to have missed that they changed them back with the League Day start Update >.<

\o/

Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-11-2015 at 12:04 PM.