Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By La Morralla FS

Thread: Top Eleven is getting stupid.

Thumbs up Top Eleven is getting stupid.

Lately I'm getting fed up with this game, so much I'm spending my money elsewhere on FalloutShelter.

Why? One the stats continue for most of the 2D game play. There's bugs in the trading I checked on my mobile (where I normally play and on the Facebook app and it says a player is for sale but when you click bid… nothing happens on the FB app it's transparent…

So why on earth is this player in the transfer auction market?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    wow, Fallout in android ?
    This was one of my favorites in pc
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dance View Post
    Lately I'm getting fed up with this game, so much I'm spending my money elsewhere on FalloutShelter.

Why? One the stats continue for most of the 2D game play. There's bugs in the trading I checked on my mobile (where I normally play and on the Facebook app and it says a player is for sale but when you click bid… nothing happens on the FB app it's transparent…

Sometimes this occurs me when I bid in last second or last time.

I think thus occurs because game time is different (only seconds, but enough for lost the bid) to mobile time.

Really pc players has advantage over mobile players

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    wow, Fallout in android ?
    This was one of my favorites in pc
    wow, when I saw the reviews of the users (about bugs and problems ), I thought that top eleven is a state of art comparing to this.
    It's a new game so I 'll wait for some updates
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hey guys, this is a very rare bug hopefully it won't happen again or to sooner.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dance View Post

You can't bid 'cause that player is scout... He was probably 5* player with a lot of saved skill points, and game added it automatically while player was on auction (stupidity + bug)