Thread: 6 injury in some matches

6 injury in some matches

i had cup match. first lost 3 players in the first match 2-2 then second match lost 5-1 because of injury .why gk should be injuried ? then conceded 4 goals because of that, yeah being injury is nature but 6 injuries? does anyone saw that in real football matches ? . because we i've had 0 tokens ? for buying tokens and in my other team same thing happened. but because i have more than 20 tokens and need to spend ? this is so weird

Rookie
    Injuries can happen due different factors:

1. the field you playing, if you or your opponent has a bad field, chances on injuries are big.
    2. were your players tired? if condition is to low you might get lots of injuries.
    3. hard tackling. I noticed when i use hard tackling i got more injuries then when i have normal tackling.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I agree with you, sometimes there are to many injuries, it happened to me as well, once I had 5 (my personal record).

Can you give us more details about your team or can you post a picture of the team? I saw a lot of managers doing a big mistake and playing with very tired players.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook