Thread: New Fans Stuck - Not Growing!!!

New Fans Stuck - Not Growing!!!

I am playing TopEleven online via IE & via the iPhone app. However this season each result is only earning me +54 fans each match, regardless of performance, result, or whether i play home & away. Ive noticed this has happened for a while now, whereby when i first started playing each result produced a varying number of new fans. Now its always +54 fans no matter what i do!

Ive improved my stadia, put prices down etc, but it makes no difference!

Ive noticed friends playing the game, who started after myself, but arent performing as good as my team, have managed to accumulate more new additional fans then myself each game until they are pulling ahead of me in terms of number of fans, despite their league position, regular match results, stadia improvements and overall club value etc all continously below my own. Is this a bug? I am ever going to attract more then +54 fans per game?

Anyone else had this? Im on level 2 but ive other friends who joined after me, are only level 2, but have more fans then me despite not progressing as far as me yet on every other front so doesnt make any sense!

No because at level 2 that's how many fans you get per game. It's like double that if you're still in the Champions League.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

that will notice when you got lv 4 or more ... and i hope you are not stucked with a bug

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    No because at level 2 that's how many fans you get per game. It's like double that if you're still in the Champions League.
    Thanks, I could understand that, if it wasnt for the fact that my friends on the same level, not doing as well as me, and are out of all cups / champions leagues same as me, are still gaining more then me per game? meaning they have now overtook me in terms of number of fans, and im falling behind despite out-performing them in all other aspects. surely if it was capped at this level then my friends on the same level should be only gaining +54 fans too, instead of gaining more then double that even though theyve now already got more fans then me now?

Am i missing something else?

Same here:+54 fan increase during/after a league game and +128 (I think) during/after CL games...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________