Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By FC DYNAMITE

Thread: Lost next round!

Exclamation Lost next round!

Yesterday my team promoted to the next round of Champions League. But today I see that result was changed and my team was eleminated from Champions League!
    Can you fix this problem and back my team to the Chamions League!

My team: FC Dynamite (Russia)
    Thank you!

I have same problem !!!

here s my mail, that i sent to support (sorry for wrong name of league, it was Champions League ):

Hello i play today match at 13:43 (europe time) with my team SK WRAKUNA fb account MaƄo Kapitan Matkov . It was master leauge and i was watching match (and my friend with team FC WRA alkoholix supported me ) and i won the match and proceed to next stage . BUT now.. after troubles with server I see another result on that same match where i lost 2:5 .. there is no my and my friend support ( at match i have an injured player, but now he is OK ). please check the original result and return the correct score. now it looks like i don t proceed next level of master league but im sure i have won and go to next stage. I will be waiting for your answer. Thanks for check and help.
    With best regards Martin M.

Don t have answer till now. Please check it (and sorry for my bad english :/)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Unfortunately when the server crashes the results get recalculated, without the managers' input or bonus possession. It does not happen that often, and it's a bummer it happened in am important match. It is unlikely to be changed back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Unfortunately when the server crashes the results get recalculated, without the managers' input or bonus possession. It does not happen that often, and it's a bummer it happened in am important match. It is unlikely to be changed back.
    I think that is very bad to play matches automatically after server crashes without message to managers. If this situation happens you should change date of the match. This situation is very bad for the reputation of this game. Because people buy tokens to achieve great results, do not sleep at night in expectation of match and etc....
    cookizzz and sony14 like this.

That s soooo baaaad.
    I ve been eliminated in Champions Leauge... i have very good session (maybe can win triple trophy ... ) . If this can happen anytime, I stop playing.
    It s beguilement to players of you...

Quote Originally Posted by sony14 View Post
    That s soooo baaaad.
    I ve been eliminated in Champions Leauge... i have very good session (maybe can win triple trophy ... ) . If this can happen anytime, I stop playing.
    It s beguilement to players of you...
    I think that they really don't care