Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Timmy Tee
  • 1 Post By muskrat
  • 1 Post By Moi

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Explain this - I be you can't

Dreamer

Explain this - I be you can't

Alien abduction? The Bermuda triangle?

I just lost a match. It happens. But the circumstances leave me a bit peeved. Check the screenshots.
    Explain this - I be you can't-screenshot_2015-07-03-22-18-14%5B1%5D.jpgExplain this - I be you can't-screenshot_2015-07-03-22-18-34%5B1%5D.jpgExplain this - I be you can't-screenshot_2015-07-03-22-18-50%5B1%5D.jpgExplain this - I be you can't-screenshot_2015-07-03-22-19-00%5B1%5D.jpg

You will see that I had a DC player (Govas) sent off. It happened whilst I was making a substitution, I was replacing an ST with an AMC. I had been playing 5 across the defence so reorganised them in to an evenly spaced 4. I then went a goal down, losing 1-2. I wasn't worried, I could get it back. I pushed my wing backs up, leaving 2 DCs.

But suddenly, the possession went wildly to the other team. Why? One of my DCs disappeared. M. Ben Yaacoub. He just vanished. Not injured, subbed or carded, just gone. Of course I went down to another goal, I had 9 players, and I lost 1-3.

He appears in the line up but not on the pitch.

I'm considering a complaint to Nordeus. I doubt it will make the slightest difference.

Look at the photos, count the players. It makes no sense.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Maybe he go to toilet like Luis Suarez during match LOL
    Dont worry he'll back

So if I understand (and if is like an old case I had), you select a player to sub, so this appear in the field, but who u wanna sub'( that s as no-posible to use sub' list) have a red, so dissapear.
    As the substitution is not completed, but the player you want playin apear in the field, and who have to go out is with red card, you, can not undo action.

If is that, I had same problem time ago lol.... nothing to do as far as I know, because you can not move again the player with red that is in the subs' list to the field, to use, the player that is in the field, and use this.... complicated LOL

Apprentice
    they need to work on the sub system when watching the game, it's almost better to not watch, at least auto subs go in right when injury happens. but the 5-10 minute delay, even when 2 corners and a goal kick happen is kinda lame.
    Tactician likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    they need to work on the sub system when watching the game, it's almost better to not watch, at least auto subs go in right when injury happens. but the 5-10 minute delay, even when 2 corners and a goal kick happen is kinda lame.
    If there is an injury during a match which the manager is watching the game, the game should be paused for 15 seconds, allowing the manager to make the substitution. The substitution is made immediately after the game resumes, that is just after the 15 seconds.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That has been a complaint awhile, the delay. But it depends also on your connection strength or speed, on mobile it can take forever, but on high speed pc I have gotten close to auto subs times.

I have also experienced a similar sub bug, maybe twice. Once very similar and another time where I was moving a guy and he hung in shadow on the screen and I could not do anything after. That's in hundreds of matches; And only on handy mobile..never on pc. So I have to assume also it is communication glitch.

Since you have screen shots it would be good to report it to Support.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    I can confirm our Support team has received the report this week and escalated the case.

UPDATE: Our test team has looked into this issue and confirmed this was only a visual glitch related to the pitch. But actually there were 10 players in the team (not 9) as it can be seen in player list, so the team was not affected. Possession decreased because of red card, not because of this glitch, which of course we'll be fixing.
    Cat Harrison likes this.