Thread: Cannot load game except in Chrome?

Rookie

Cannot load game except in Chrome?

I have yet to figure out why on earth I can only use chrome for the game.

Ir works perfectly in chrome but I have downloaded every other popular browser I can think of and not a one of them will load it.

I can log in, but with both the main site and facebook the play tab sits empty, just a white box where the game should be.

I imagine when I find out why I am going to feel like a moron but I would like to be able to use a 2nd browser. I only keep one team now and even though I am not sure I want to juggle more I can't really do that if I wanted to without constantly signing out of facebook and back in.

Any ideas?

Have you installed Adobe Flash Player for the other browsers? If not, do it, and check if the game loads properly. Check the quote below.

Internet Explorer: Flash Player is installed as ActiveX® plug-in. Installing Flash Player in Internet Explorer doesn't install Flash Player on other browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Netscape.
    Mozilla Firefox / Opera / Netscape: Flash Player is installed as a plug-in. Installing Flash Player in any of these browsers automatically installs Flash Player in other browsers too. For example, if you install Flash Player in Mozilla Firefox, Flash Player gets automatically installed in Netscape if Netscape is present in your machine.
    For installing Flash Player in a browser, using the browser, go to Adobe site. Download Flash Player and double-click the downloaded file to install Flash Player.
    Google Chrome: Flash Player is integrated with Google Chrome. You don't need to install it separately
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-04-2015 at 04:22 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Often Flash is the issue, it is included with Chrome but you will need to probably manually update it on the others. Also check settings to make sure the browser isn't blocking pop ups, scripts., etc.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Opera and Safari browser have Flash? lol 1st time I hear LOL because never crashed with other browsers so I did not know about flash in these browsers.... in my casse Ive said that I'm impresed of the speed of Safari browser (for PC^^)... as Ive said click and 0,3 seconds action done LOL