Thread: Problem with league match!

Problem with league match!

I can't play league match! (myteam VS otherteam) <under this, is the time for starting match and the time is (less than 1minute). All day,the time for match is stopped.Guys,tell me how to solve this problem?
    Last edited by filip_mkd; 07-19-2015 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by filip_mkd View Post
    I can't play league match! (myteam VS otherteam) <under this, is the time for starting match and the time is (less than 1minute). All day,the time for match is stopped.Guys,tell me how to solve this problem?
    I have experienced this too. The match pop-up window and the animated ball do not appear. Refreshing the page enables you to get into the match, but the problem is still there as the next match does not 'pop up', and the problem continues. The solution I have found is as follows.
    Clear your browser cache; that is, delete cookies, temporary files and so on.
    This page may be helpful: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache .

(Apparently, it is Nordeus who made some changes as others also had the same problem.)
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-19-2015 at 05:37 PM.

The problem is that many users may be experiencing this problem and don't know what to do. Nordeus should informed users about any changes and what must be done in case problems such as this one occur.

But what to do to fix this problem?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Synch the time on your computer with internet time. http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-computer.html

Nothing has changed, one other does not count as plural. This does come up regularly, but only because various machines do not keep time properly.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-19-2015 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    synch the time on your computer with internet time. http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-computer.html
    This is not the problem as I have experienced the same thing despite that the time on my PC is synchronized.

Quote Originally Posted by filip_mkd View Post
    But what to do to fix this problem?
    I have already said what you must do in my first post. You must clear your browser cache.

really? you are going to diagnose that because you think you are right, the solution that has worked for many is discounted? Yes clearing cookies and cache should always be first step when having issue, but this issue is most often a clock one.

Filip if you have verified by following the steps in that thread that your clock is properly synched, and still have this problem, please send a ticket to Support. Nordeus Support

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    really? you are going to diagnose that because you think you are right, the solution that has worked for many is discounted? Yes clearing cookies and cache should always be first step when having issue, but this issue is most often a clock one.

Filip if you have verified by following the steps in that thread that your clock is properly synched, and still have this problem, please send a ticket to Support. Nordeus Support
    Calm down; I'm only helping. Why are you behaving like this? You have not understood what he meant. His problem is that the match is not starting at all (read his post carefully) and not that the match is starting late as said in the thread you are referring too.

Like I have said, I have experienced the same thing recently, and only clearing the browser's cache worked. Other users had another problem which was with the time synchronization; so, for them, synchronizing their time worked.

Like what?

here is quote.. please read.
    "Wait..." Synchronizing time on your computer

If you are experiencing the following problems during the auctions and the live matches:

The message "less than 1 minute" is continuously displayed and your match doesn’t start on time
    Your match is always late couple minutes
    The rounds in the auctions are finishing too early
    The massage "Wait ... " is displayed instead of the clock during the auctions

any of those symptoms sound familiar?

thread closed, please use main thread for this issue.