Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: Word Mistake And Non-Display Of Friends' Matches In The Cup Competition Section

Label Mistake Or Non-Display Of Friends' Matches In The Cup Competition Section

Last edited by Tactician; 07-25-2015 at 08:26 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hmm... did the matches show in Friends' Fixtures? That's where I usually look. I have never noticed this "My and My Friends'" thing but I never look at Cup so don't know if it is new or not.

I had to go back far to find any of my Cup matches, but I compared that to Friends' Fixtures, the ones that will show in the My and My Friends' are in the same Cup as you.

What word is the problem?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-25-2015 at 08:07 AM. Reason: looked at mine to see
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hah mine does that to, but only when i go to the early rounds. Guess it is a leftover from before an update or something

Word Mistake And Non-Display Of Friends' Matches In The Cup Competition Section-2015-07-25-10_06_56-start.jpg

preliminary to playoffs
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-25-2015 at 08:10 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Hmm... did the matches show in Friends' Fixtures? That's where I usually look. I have never noticed this "My and My Friends'" thing but I never look at Cup so don't know if it is new or not.

I had to go back far to find any of my Cup matches, but I compared that to Friends' Fixtures, the ones that will show in the My and My Friends' are in the same Cup as you.

What word is the problem?
    Fixtures for friends on the same server is shown in the fixtures section, but not in the Cup competition section as shown above.

The label itself (rather than word; I have corrected the title) may be a mistake if friends' fixtures are not meant to appear anymore in this section. But, it seems that there may be bug as Gert Funk's list have his friends' fixtures.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-25-2015 at 08:27 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The only ones listed in the Cup section are ones that are in the exact same Cup competition.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The only ones listed in the Cup section are ones that are in the exact same Cup competition.
    That explains it.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.