Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Free 21 Tokens From Facebook

Free 21 Tokens From Facebook

Does this offer still work? When I click on it, the window that opens remains blank.
    Or do we have to make a token purchase via facebook for the offer to be available?

Same for me it doesnt work its just blank although i suspect the page will be activated if you have a paypal account that you have used to buy tickets with since i suspect its a paypal promotion or something

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    As far as I know it is FB promo for entering in any payment type, I did use paypal but there were the normal payment things as choices. It was a long time ago though so I do not know if it still works.

Anyone who has recently got it to work please chime in....
    Tactician likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Same for me it doesnt work its just blank although i suspect the page will be activated if you have a paypal account that you have used to buy tickets with since i suspect its a paypal promotion or something
    I used PayPal for all my tokens purchases so far, but I did that via Nordeus' website instead of facebook.

I don't think that is a current promotion as I started up a new FB account to play Palace Terriers this season. I was not offered this promo to set up a payment type as I had been when I originally started Palace Casuals on my main FB account (nearly) two years ago...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Facebook TE free 21 tokens link

the free tokens link in TE on FB not working it will not load help plz !!!!!!!!!

Enzakidk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free 21 Tokens From Facebook-udklip.jpg  

Rookie
    had same problem last 2 seasons. Nobody cares to fix it, I asked Nordeus and trialpay but none of them cares... it won´t work, sorry bud