Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: League match lost beforehand

League match lost beforehand

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone here has had the same problem I had. Yesterday it was the last match of the season and I was waiting for it online. However, I never got to play it. Before the match started, the score was already set: 1 - 4. It was the last league match and I'm glad I had 4 points over the runner up, otherwise I would have lost the first place. Has anyone experienced this before? Thanks!

Your opponent probably moved the match to an earlier time.

This option is a bad thing. It should be limited to only the first few days of the new season, that is any changes to fixtures can only be done in the first few days. No changes should be allowed later in the season. Some users use this as a method to cause you a disadvantage such as playing 3 hours after having played one match or they cause you to miss the match so that they have more chances to win.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-25-2015 at 12:01 PM.
    Exelous likes this.

Thanks for your reply. I thought about that but then why could I see the countdown timer 10 minutes before the game? And I even got the notifications that the match was about to start!

Then, it could be that the server or your PC's time was not synchronized.

Another possibility is that the server was down or had difficulties during or around this period.

Yeah, perhaps it was a technical issue and that's it. Still, I was lucky the result didn't change positions on the table. Cheers!

The option to move the time of home games is good …I had a load of 05,30 games in lv 2… ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Your opponent probably moved the match to an earlier time.
    You can only reschedule to a later time, anything else would be very unfair.

This is a returning issue/question.

I have only tried it is there was some sync/server/connection issues.

Sometimes I have had the feeling that nothing could be done to change the outcome, as if it was already given. Guess we all like to belive that the changes we do in the live match does have an impact on the game

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    You can only reschedule to a later time, anything else would be very unfair.

This is a returning issue/question.

I have only tried it is there was some sync/server/connection issues.

Sometimes I have had the feeling that nothing could be done to change the outcome, as if it was already given. Guess we all like to belive that the changes we do in the live match does have an impact on the game
    You will get this feeling especially when something is blocking your team from performing as it should. I think that there is a percentage efficiency regulator. When your team is set to a relatively low percentage efficiency, it is very difficult for you to beat a team close to the visual quality of your team. Consider a 5 star team being applied a percentage efficiency of 60%; that makes the team only 3 stars when playing on the pitch. This is a very significant effect. If this 60% team plays against a 4 star team playing with decent tactics, it will have a lot of difficulty. You will think that you were 'trolled', but actually you played using 3 star team against a 4 star team.

In my experience, if a game time is moved, the auto-notification of 15 minutes before kick-off and 'about to start' are not moved. FWIW, when ever I'm on my laptop watching a game and my phone is near, I can hear the 'about to start' alert, but it's usually about 15-20 minutes into the game...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...