Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 4 Post By LordDz

Thread: iOS and Android Arrow Error

iOS and Android Arrow Error

Hey guys since the update of Top Eleven to Live Matches on iOS and Android (how i play the game), I have been losing and having draws since the start of it. I am not sure if it is this error...

I have put a red arrow on my AMC at my team management page but during the Live Match area, it is a blue arrow instead. So which is the accurate one??? Please help with this as soon as you can guys..

Or is it just me having this problem???

iOS and Android Arrow Error-img_0827.jpgiOS and Android Arrow Error-img_0828.jpg

It's not just you, it's everyone (I assume) since I'm experiencing it as well. Really annoying, and just like you, I have been losing and drawing ever since the update, after having a 8 game win-streak with 2 goals conceded, so I do think it affects the gameplay and isn't just a visual bug - mainly because I like to put all my defenders at "backwards arrow" aka. defensive mode, but every time I watch the live play I see my defenders push up the pitch like crazy.

This needs to be fixed ASAP, hope the developers are aware of this.

Apprentice
    so, for the time being, switch the direction of your arrows depending on home and away venue.

Rookie

New Matches - Mobile App - Arrows go the wrong direction

Has anyone noticed that it does the opposite arrow to that you have you in tactics?

Is this just me.

For example - I have always had my central defender (of the three) with a blue defensive arrow so he is acting like a sweeper but in the 'live' games he has an arrow pushing into midfield! Obviously this pretty much screws up my defensive tactics?

No it doesn't. I think this is just a bug that they will fix soon. I played a match yesterday and the arrows were all facing the opposite direction, but that was the only thing that was amiss. The players all followed the game plan orders, and the players with the arrows all did as expected.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

As far as I've seen the graphical display of arrows in the live match screens are pointing correctly in the Home matches but reversed in away matches. The tactics screen where we input/implement changes are, for me, unaffected. This is probably because its only since the new app that they have tried to display arrows in any other way than vertical >.<

Support say that the devs are working on it.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-11-2015 at 12:48 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hi,

Thank you all for reporting this problem. We have been looking into it since first reports, and we have found the cause.
    The bug is only visual representation of arrows on first tab during a live match. On this tab all arrows for away team were rotated the wrong way. The ones on second tab and in the squad were the right ones.
    Fix is coming with next update, which we expect to be in the next few weeks.

Thanks one more time,
    LordDz