Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Christian Scholtyschik
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: Deception in Pokal

Angry Deception in Pokal

Today i play in the Final of the Pokal. My Team is Level 21 and my opponent is Level 23.

I have had more possession. Much larger and unique opportunities than my opponent. The gets 2 times briefly the ball, immediately makes 2 goals. That can not proceed genuine and without fraud but simple.

In the screenshot you can see the statistics. It is even worse, when the players vote. My player has bubescu get a higher rating, as the player of the day. That can not be right with the right things yet.

I'm really pissed off!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deception in Pokal-schiebung-pokal-august.jpg   Deception in Pokal-spielerbewertung.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Scholtyschik View Post
    Today i play in the Final of the Pokal. My Team is Level 21 and my opponent is Level 23.

I have had more possession. Much larger and unique opportunities than my opponent. The gets 2 times briefly the ball, immediately makes 2 goals. That can not proceed genuine and without fraud but simple.

In the screenshot you can see the statistics. It is even worse, when the players vote. My player has bubescu get a higher rating, as the player of the day. That can not be right with the right things yet.

I'm really pissed off!
    My old eyes can't see the details on the small pictures

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    My old eyes can't see the details on the small pictures
    lol... ctrl + (+) till you have a zoom of 2000%

Gert Funck likes this.

Based on stats you should have won this game, but Top11 is not always your friend nor mine

Seems their keeper where fenomenal in the game

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Well good that can well be that he played excellently. But the course is unfair anyway.

But what about the matter of the Man of the Match?

Well good that can well be that he played excellently. But the course is unfair anyway.

But what about the matter of the Man of the Match?
    As it is now; ONLY a players on the winning team can get MVP, so yes your player rated higher, but it doesn't matter.

If the best rated player should get the award is a totally other discussion. Here I think the best performer should get MVP no matter what side he is on, but this is for wishes, development and suggestions.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.