Thread: Real big connection problem

Angry Real big connection problem

For several days I have seen that the game freezes. If I watch the game while my team is playing it freezes, if I want to buy a player, the game freezes again. This bothers me, since I loose tokens......

Please, FIX THE GAME, 'cose this happens weather I'm on windows IOS or Android, the problem is not from me, is from YOU!!!

this happens to me too its our networks dude. its never freezes when i play on a laptop with fixed broadband.
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

fix this please. It happend also today, 4 tokens lost for the fact that your game server sucks. Why the game doesn't load the changes I make?

I want someone to contact me, for giving back my tokens a lost during the bid.

anybody can help me ? My game only show me ''connection closed, try to reload aplication..."
    what must i do.................

Quote Originally Posted by Ham KA View Post
    anybody can help me ? My game only show me ''connection closed, try to reload aplication..."
    what must i do.................
    it means ur connection is low when u try to load the page..

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    it means ur connection is low when u try to load the page..
    but okta... my broter login succes (different id).. but i can't login for my account.. please... help me.. thanks okta.. i'm from indonesia.. i love top eleven.. (sorry my english bad)