Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Players Contracts

Players Contracts

This morning I notice that the players who had contracts expiring at the end of last season are all still in my squad and the only option I seem to have now is to sack them which will cost millions. There contracts appear now as another 1 season.

I don't think this is correct and needs to be corrected as I can't prepare the squad I will need for the new season.

Has anyone else noticed this.

Help any one else got the same issue

Yesterday I had 5 players in need of new contract I got promoted and they needed to go to get better players. Today they all have additional year contracts it's going to cost 50 million a piece to get rid can't sell them due to squad size it's not as tho I'm a newbie in league 44 never happened before. What's happening I mean I've already lost my first cup game and have very under strength squad.

Same issue and extremely annoyed

I have exactly the same issue and completely agree with everything you say. This needs to be sorted out.

I think something's gone screwy with the Contract duration adjustment at the change of the season as a few players I expected to have reduced length contracts (i.e. re-signed on last day of season = 3 year contract, now should have 2) haven't been adjusted. I think there are one or two others as well, but it is interesting that one of my squads has no players with contracts expiring this season, and I expected there to be a few on that squad...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Afraid to do anything at present as waiting for a fix hopefully not bothered about cup but want my team ready for champions league and don't want to be done for ellegible players lol

So when are we getting an update on this? I have 8 players I decided not to renew their contracts at the end of last season as they would not be good enough to play at the next level 41. I've tried to sell other players today without success so no surprise having been drawn against a level 42 team in the cup the game was lost given the team I'm forced to field.
    I'm at a total disadvantage here. Really not much point playing if this isn't going to be fixed.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I would advise also to send a request to http://support.nordeus.eu/

This is just the Forum, we cannot fix anything from here.

You surely pass on bugs to nordeus raised here?

All my player contracts seem to be fine. Same with the aging that others have experienced too - all my players have gone up a years age.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast