Thread: Lack of booster videos which puts me at a disadvantage

Lack of booster videos which puts me at a disadvantage

As you can have guessed I am extremely annoyed about how many many booster videos are on Facebook or rather the lack of them. I have not seen any on the pc version for what seems like weeks(and could be more). I also play on my phone which usuaully provides an extra source of boosters but now only gives me 2 per day. I used to easily get seven from each and I am extremely annoyed. I have checked other threads that say that videos only appear a certain time of year. However I have logged into a friends account who had assured me that he get a multitude of videos every single day. I could see that he got the same amount of videos as I used to. This begs the questions. What has happened to my booster videos? Why has Nordeus singled me out for this? And last of all Will my videos ever return to normal.

Side note: I have also cleared cookies, changed browser etc to the point where I am positive that it is my account that is the problem.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Some countries get none at all. NONE. Some get one or two... a year.

Just to make sure, you have not updated your browser and it changed settings? Make sure cookies accepted and pop ups and Ads are not blocked.

The videos I think besides being geographic are also based on demographic, as a female I might get different videos.

And finally, if you have watched a whole lot of videos you might well have exhausted what is available to you at this time -- did your friend previously watch as many as you you have every day?

I would wait a few days and see if any new ones become available.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me and my friend have played this game similar to the extreme. We are both the same age gender location etc and we even started on the same day. He would play as much as me so I do not see what the problem is. Since we both started this game so as to be in direct competition with each other I feel as if I am at a massive disadvantage.

Can anybody at all help me or direct me to someone that could?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You could try Support: Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better than watching videos and NOT getting anything for them! That is what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    Better than watching videos and NOT getting anything for them! That is what I have.
    I am having the same issue for the past 3 days or so. I used to get a few rewards and boosters everyday but lately, especially with TapJoy rewards, I watch the videos several times without getting anything in return.
    I understand one might reach a limit sometime, even though it never has happened to me before, but the videos should be blocked and not trick us to watch them and not rewarding anything at all.