Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Technical Issue - League Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I won my game when the server was down but I seem to have lost the tokens I had bidding on two players. Any comment?
    +@Sakura

I'm sorry to read about this.

If you lost tokens because the server went down during an auction, please contact our Support Team. They will provide compensation if needed

Are you able to confirm that players condition was not at the time of the game rather than when the bug was fixed? I played at 10 am and got the game back at 2 pm but one of my players was on 62% when it returned

Sorry, i don´t know if it is the same problem... but i can´t in in the game...
    Can someone give me the feedback please
    Thanks

I had this issue with the league that didn't start. Finally it did, but I'm in a league only with friends. I have all 13 other players that are friends from my list. How is this possible?
    Apart from this, when I logged in today, I got a message saying that I will receive some gifts as compensation for the bug with the league start, and I can't see those gifts anywhere (the message that was saying how to get them was trimmed in facebook).

You guys are making this app worst every season. What's going on with all the bugs? This is my season 32, but I don't think I'll be playing more when this one finishes. The Andoid app is one of the worst I've seen, game engine seems to change every 2 weeks. Please, stop with all this changes and let the game function like it's suppose to. People are playing because they enjoy what it already has, not because they would like to change stuff...really dissapointed here
    sk999 likes this.

please, i have this problem again

Technical Issue - League Schedule-untitled.jpg
    x1 (Season 10) x1 (Season 4); x4 (Season 10, 9, 8 & 7); x2 (Season 5 & 4)

Quote Originally Posted by scigo View Post
    please, i have this problem again

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	57426
    Como te decía en el otro post, y en esta foto sale, arriba dice jornada 2, ya que el 3er día no ha empezado aun. Al final del día 2 se ven los horarios, luego, al día 3 se ve bien

In the Cup I scored in 1 minute and 4 minute, I led at halftime, 2-0 after the game, I had to turn it off. When I looked later as the struggle ended in I lost 1-2 and dropped out of the Cup. What it should be?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    for some reason, there was an interrupt in the server.
    Your server didn't "recognize" the connection and made this game as no manager was present.
    It was a totally new calculation which gave this result.
    You just was very unlucky,
    This happening, it's not so rare but not common too.
    never happened to me but I read about it some times here in the forum.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123