Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel

Thread: Problem to support friends

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

Exclamation Problem to support friends

I have noticed that in some games of my friends I can not support them as you can see in the image below.

Problem to support friends-oq213.jpg

The option supports them does not appear, in some cases I know it's normal when we reach the end of the match but in that case the game was still in the beginning

Someone with the same problem?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, from the beginning of the season.
    If you have a game (probably from another server) and you cannot see the "support" mask, then you go in a nearby time game of a friend who is in your server (an old one), go to his game, hit the support button and then you go back to the game of a friend and now you can see the "support" mask. Most of the times it's working (but you must have a game of your server available at that time).
    Sometimes, you cannot see that the game is starting. Then, you must refresh the page.
    Paivinha likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I've had the same problem when playing from my desktop.

From mobile, I haven't had any problem being able to support non-same server friends.
    Paivinha likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We all have this issue, I guess the new system isn't working at 100% at the moment but hopefully it will work fine.
    Usually a quick refresh should solve this issue.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook