Thread: Transfer market changes!!!

Transfer market changes!!!

Why does the transfer market suddenly change from listing 5 star quality players with hours to go, then ten mins later has none of them still listed unless i have them shortlisted, which kind of 'saves' them!???

If you log out or refresh the page it takes you to another section of the transfer market but on the same server.
    All explained in the 'Help' section above your team page.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

well i had thenm shortlisted, bid and won a player and i never got him! absolute joke

Players are transfer listed constantly but you are only able to see a part of the whole transfer list every time you log into the game. With each re-log you get to see a different part of transfer list. This is done in order to prevent cheating and to prevent swapping players between fake teams. If you wish to save a player you liked on the TL, either place a bid for him or add him to your favorites. Placing a bid will automatically put that player in your favorites list, allowing you to see him in the next log in.
    You can read this in the "help". But, this part is not totally correct. When I re-log, mostly don't change. Only appears a new player to replace another whose auction has already ended. The whole list only changes a very few times, but I don't know what is the requirement to change.

My question is: what have I to do, to force the change of the transfer list?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YuLs View Post
    You can read this in the "help". But, this part is not totally correct. When I re-log, mostly don't change. Only appears a new player to replace another whose auction has already ended. The whole list only changes a very few times, but I don't know what is the requirement to change.

My question is: what have I to do, to force the change of the transfer list?

Thanks
    May I know what is the average start in your transfer list?
    I think my game have some problem cause almost 95% of my list at ALL time is only 3 stars.
    which my friends all could have 3~5 starts.
    I understand everytime log in and out the list would the different, but mine is ALL THE TIME 3 stars =.=

Quote Originally Posted by darowen View Post
    I understand everytime log in and out the list would the different, but mine is ALL THE TIME 3 stars =.=
    Has been like this since the 2nd day of the season for many, including myself. But today there where a couple of 5* star players (around 11.30 to 12.30).. Didnt bid though, where at the gym

Btw, which lvl are you at?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Since the new competitions started, i always checked the auctions to by new players, but i never found players at third quality.
    I'm second level now. What should i do to buy sombeter players, bcs i'm spending money and tokens for nothing?