Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Björn Klingnäs

Thread: Player value issue

Player value issue

I'm on level 16 and are experiencing a cap on player values at 104m. Even the opponent I'm facing in the cup has no 18 year old over 104m, even though his best is at ability 110 and mine at 100..

Quote Originally Posted by Björn Klingnäs View Post
    I'm on level 16 and are experiencing a cap on player values at 104m. Even the opponent I'm facing in the cup has no 18 year old over 104m, even though his best is at ability 110 and mine at 100..
    This sounds like the norm of higher levels. where each star or level only equals 1M in value change at most. so you better get used to it.

about level 33 or so it jumps again from 117M to 126M. Its a bit strange yes. I think it is the result of a later tweaking by Nordeus development

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I agree! However, this shouldn't be a nut to hard to crack. It should be a mulinor programming issue doling player values. I mean, how many factors are there? Age, ability, talent. Which bring me to the issue that srtarted my train of thought. It will be increasingly harder to find fast trainers from now in, since you can't use value as comparison. The amount of talents has alltrady (at level 14<) dramatically decreased.

Conspiracy theory: we need to spend more tokens searching for the right player = more money in for Nordeus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    This sounds like the norm of higher levels. where each star or level only equals 1M in value change at most. so you better get used to it.

about level 33 or so it jumps again from 117M to 126M. Its a bit strange yes. I think it is the result of a later tweaking by Nordeus development
    Gert Funck likes this.

Wages still differ...so you can take this as an indicator for fast trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cele View Post
    no you cant. wage is directly calculated by the skilllevel when contract is signed, old player at same level get same wage as young super trainer.

Player value issue-capture.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-21-2015 at 08:51 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Cele View Post
    Actually you can't, it's only based on attribute level.

I really think nordeus ought to look in to this 'cause it really affects the game experience. If I don't see my players value evolve, a major component is missing. An answer here would be nice!