Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vincent1125

Thread: Please return to my 128 TOKENS

Unhappy Please return to my 128 TOKENS

HI
    I am a Chinese player , I found the top eleven Chinese version bug. In the yesterday morning , I see some footballer upgrade skills need only 12 TOKENS ,and After the confirmation Actually consumed 128 TOKENS,

My God!! This is my cumulative TOKENS this year,This is not my fault, this is the system BUG, so I seriously asked to return to my 128 TOKENS

IOS Game center ID: vincent_1125

vincent
    2016-01-03

Please return to my 128 TOKENS-img_1819.jpg
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent1125 View Post
    HI
    I am a Chinese player , I found the top eleven Chinese version bug. In the yesterday morning , I see some footballer upgrade skills need only 12 TOKENS ,and After the confirmation Actually consumed 128 TOKENS,

My God!! This is my cumulative TOKENS this year,This is not my fault, this is the system BUG, so I seriously asked to return to my 128 TOKENS

IOS Game center ID: vincent_1125

vincent
    2016-01-03

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1819.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	60385
    Hi mate,

Please contact the support, here in the forum there are only players and we can not help you.
    You have to be registred here, and send a ticket, then wait and usually in one day or so they answer, maybe a little bit more due holidays now, but, is the ony way that you can solve the problem:

http://support.nordeus.eu/home

Good luck