Thread: Friends list problem

Friends list problem

Hello guys so someone in my league added me randomly so I accepted him but the problem is that he keeps playing friendlies against me and i dont want to be with him next season so i ll just have to unfriend him but the problem is that THERE IN NO OPTION TO UNFRIEND him , should i use laptop , Iphone?? Maybe it is a problem with my facebook account? He is a random friend from my league list and not a facebook friend.
    Thanks

Rookie
    Hello Pips,

I know its very annoying when someone keep playing friendlies lol..

Maybe just go to topeleven.com and log in.. then find that friend and click on him so you see his profile. Then next to the club name in that screen, you see a blue face avatar with a red minus on it. just click on it. That should work.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey pips, wait a minute
    There are two options to be t11 friend with someone
    1 -he is playing in the the same server, he send a friend request and you accept.
    If you want to unfriend him, you click the remove friend button when you are in his team profile (a small - button ).
    2- You 're fb friends. When you see his team. you can also read his fb name, so go in your fb friends, find him and remove him from your friends.
    If you 're 100% sure that it's not an option of those above, contact with nordeus support
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Mann i don-t want him to be in my league next season:/ I ll try to unfriend him from the pc or iphone because im on my android device and I accepted him , he is in my server