Thread: APP for Blackberry

APP for Blackberry

Hello,

I installed the apk from the new version of the top on my Blacberry Z30, but can't run it, because it blocks.
    Does anyone have or had the same problem?

Yes it is not working for me either when I tried - it got stuck at the 'loading scouts' part. For the past 3 days the older App provided by the Amazon Store is not working either.

and were you able to resolve? How do you view on your smartphone

No I couldn't resolve it - in another Blackberry forum I also found other users who had the same issue when loading i.e. it froze at the 'loading scouts' part. Is this the issue you are getting? See the link, apparently 2014 works on the Blackberry though I personally haven't tried it as yet:-

Top eleven apps. ( how is the Android runtime on 2267) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    That version is blocked and can't be used anymore and I think it's something permanent.

Here's an official message:
    • With the new Top Eleven update released on February 11th (version 4.0), we are unfortunately ending support of Top Eleven mobile versions prior to 3.0 (previous TE 2015), due to technical limitations.

Sad but nothing else to be done for now. Maybe a mobilization from players so Top Eleven can reopen that one, who knows...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thanks for the info, what a pity - The best outcome would be that they provide the new version to the Amazon Store tweaked so that it will run on Blackberry / Amazon devices. A vast majority of Android games do already work on these platforms so I would guess that it would not take a lot of work. It is in their best interests considering how many customers they will now be losing.