Thread: Facing issues to purchase token via Skrill via topeleven.com directly

Question Facing issues to purchase token via Skrill via topeleven.com directly

Hi,

I would like to address that I have been facing sever issue purchasing token from directly from Top Eleven website, via direct credit card for quite a while now, every time I purchase tokens it keeps saying pending and I do not receive any confirmation or anything nor I receive my token whereas when I use to directly purchase from Gate2Shop via my credit card, I had faced no issues at all.

Any solution? Paypal or other services are not available at my country. Also I don't want to use Facebook to purchase as it provide substantially low tokens then topeleven.com direct buy.

Thanks
    Shakib

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Raham for a faster answer, I suggest you to send an email to support@nordeus.eu because they can check and guide you better.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Raham for a faster answer, I suggest you to send an email to support@nordeus.eu because they can check and guide you better.
    Hi PricopGeorgeCătălin

I already have, still awaiting for their response. Let's see