Hi,

today (14:05) I was trying to buy a player, and had 61 token. I was beting the whole time in the last 5 second with 2 other players. All three put our bet in the last 5 seconds. And then in the 6th round, when I had 55 token left, I bet one more time, but my bet was taken but I coulnd't bet anymore. It take my token (now I had 54), but I wasn't able to put the bets in the next round. And of course I lost the player. I made my bet 3-4 seconds before the time out, and the game didn't accept my but it accepted the bet of the other player. And token was "stolen" from me. I call it stolen because the transfer took my token but it didn't put me trought the next round. And of course my bet amount stood there but I couldn't continue to bet.
I wanted that player, and I have decided to bet until 10 token to buy him, and now I lost all 6 because of the stupidity of the game. For me this is a BUG. I made my bet call before the time went up, and the proof for it is the 55th token. the game took my token, it put my bet (and the amount written in the little window), but it didn't allow me to bet more.

I want a reply for this mistake made by the game it self.

sincerely
Ensar