Thread: Player for sell by mistake what to do ???

Player for sell by mistake what to do ???

Don't know how it happen but added the wrong player for sell in the market...

Is it possible to cancel the selling ???

It´s obvious how it happened but I doubt there is anything you can do about it .

No - pray no-one wants him and the auction ends without him being sold - just be careful what buttons you're pressing in future...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It´s obvious how it happened but I doubt there is anything you can do about it .
    If you know how it happened tell me ...!

I selected one player to sell that was not him and after when saw the team line up saw that the wrong player was in the market !

Its not that obvious, since I never mistaken a player like this before, and am playing this for some years matey !

What I believe it could be was a net connection that caused this wrong selecting...

But be my guest and insight me of what you think its obvious !

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joao Morgado View Post
    If you know how it happened tell me ...!

I selected one player to sell that was not him and after when saw the team line up saw that the wrong player was in the market !

Its not that obvious, since I never mistaken a player like this before, and am playing this for some years matey !

What I believe it could be was a net connection that caused this wrong selecting...

But be my guest and insight me of what you think its obvious !
    He wanted to say is your fault you were careless for a moment, it happened even to me when I was rushing. Yea, there's no fix for this and I think a cancel option in the first 5-10 minutes should be something we should have and it can be a good improvement for the game and also something that I assume can be created.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook