Thread: Loading the game

Loading the game

I can not load the game and i ahve done evryting you sugest in my google chrome
    What should i do more

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Esteves View Post
    What should i do more
    try a different browser like firefox or opera. By the way what do you mean can not load the page... white screen or error

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Esteves View Post
    What should i do more
    Hey download latest flash player.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Flash player won't help, as Top Eleven doesn't use Flash...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Flash player won't help, as Top Eleven doesn't use Flash...
    Hey I use flash player and many peoples use flash player.If you don't know which flash player to use then you are right they don't work
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Hey I use flash player and many peoples use flash player.If you don't know which flash player to use then you are right they don't work
    I didn't say you didn't - all I said is that Top Eleven 2016 Browser version doesn't use Flash...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I didn't say you didn't - all I said is that Top Eleven 2016 Browser version doesn't use Flash...
    Yes unity player but still I know this trick works