Thread: Player dropped more than a star during season switch?

ZDP

Player dropped more than a star during season switch?

Hi

Is there a way to see previous season stats for players?
    I am 99,9% certain that my two midfielders were almost even in quality, but after the season switch my younger midfielder has dropped more quality - is that supposed to happen?

The players are K Sandquist and B Eivasi, before the switch they were close to 7* both (117 and 118%), but after the reset, Eivasi dropped to 87% but Sandquist dropped to 97% (normal drop I would assume)

The other players in the team seem to have dropped 20% also, except Eivasi as explained above.. But are there some hidden feature I am not aware of?

I have opened a support ticket as well, but perhaps some more experienced coach knows what is going on?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You can't see stats of previous season.

Every player "loosing" a star (or 20%) every season you promote.
    Where are my players' stars? - Top Eleven be a Football Manager

The players are K Sandquist and B Eivasi, before the switch they were close to 7* both (117 and 118%), but after the reset, Eivasi dropped to 87% but Sandquist dropped to 97% (normal drop I would assume)
    Probably you don't remember well.
    I don't remember such a case in the forum - a decrease of players skills in the new season/level.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

ZDP
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    You can't see stats of previous season.

Every player "loosing" a star (or 20%) every season you promote.
    Where are my players' stars? - Top Eleven be a Football Manager

Probably you don't remember well.
    I don't remember such a case in the forum - a decrease of players skills in the new season/level.
    Hmm, I might be old but not that old
    I thought also 20% decrease but since I cannot confirm/verify this unless I look at earlier stats it will be impossible for me to verify.. I guess the only way is to keep external track of player progress.. (Eivasi was an 18 Y and he got some power training during last season)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    haha
    Sorry, is the only explanation I can give as I can't think any other scenario and as I 'm almost 2 years in the forum, I don't remember anything like this.
    But keeping records in the beginning of the season, isn't a bad idea.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html