Thread: bugs League Champions

bugs League Champions

My team "Oizo" played a Champions League match with CR7 FC. I won the first match 1-0, winning 1-0 in the second, scored in the first half Frantseschetti. About 70 minutes of my iphone is turned off, and after a reboot I saw another result. 0-1 in favor of my opponent. also changed teams statistic (shots, saves, etc.). The confirmation of my innocence is the fact that there was no additional time and penalties.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bugs League Champions-img_0027.jpg   bugs League Champions-img_0028.jpg  

Today i had same problem in Champions league!!!! I played 1/8 and I won the first match 3-2, loss 3:2 in the second. After one hour the results of second match was 1:0 :/

Same problem here..............

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Boháč View Post
    Today i had same problem in Champions league!!!! I played 1/8 and I won the first match 3-2, loss 3:2 in the second. After one hour the results of second match was 1:0 :/
    - I even open a thread of mine...... this is not good credit for the game

Had the same problem in my league match. Lost 5-2 to a weaker team few minutes in the game when the score was 1-0. So unfair!