Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Won CL, no reward

Rookie

Won CL, no reward

This is actually a question to Nordeus, but I post it here now.
    Last season I won the Champions League. In the past, when that has happened, or I have won the league, or the cup, or even finished second or third, I have been handsomely rewarded with money at the end of the season.
    This time, I didn't get a penny. Yes, I got the glory and the trophy, but I would think I should get something in the financial area as well. I wrote a mail to player support, got confirmation they have received it, but no further reply. And no money.
    This makes me a little disappointed. Can anyone offer an explanation, please?
    khris likes this.

Stolen? did you made the contract for the security guard for the stadium?

Was a joke, contact the support, last option in the right:

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...manager/?p=web

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    better here in bugs section.
    Are you sure you didn't get any reward ?
    * actually it's the money of the final and the winner.
    The other rewards, you take them after the games.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

And chances are that you'll never get it. They are thieves and pathetic in sorting out queries. All items have become ridiculously expensive and to spend cash money on tokens every month per season and not be rewarded for it or acknowledged for it, shows that nordeus are not interested in the people that make this game tick. I personally had previous credit card transactions dishonoured by them and besides, they failed to restore my team of 38 seasons that I had spent a **** load of money on. Sorry to say this but NORDEUS is pathetic and useless at customer support.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

@Anders Lord the money isn't given as a lump sum, but at the finish of each game. So if you won the final, you'll only get the money you'll receive by Playing the final and the money you'll get by winning the trophy. You'd got all money before. If you hadn't got anything, then something's fishy. Contact Nordeus.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders Lord View Post
    This is actually a question to Nordeus, but I post it here now.
    Last season I won the Champions League. In the past, when that has happened, or I have won the league, or the cup, or even finished second or third, I have been handsomely rewarded with money at the end of the season.
    This time, I didn't get a penny. Yes, I got the glory and the trophy, but I would think I should get something in the financial area as well. I wrote a mail to player support, got confirmation they have received it, but no further reply. And no money.
    This makes me a little disappointed. Can anyone offer an explanation, please?
    As someone mentioned, cash reward is not given as a full lump sump at the end of the tournament (like it happens in League) but after every match. The cash for winning the final is mentioned in the rules of the competition, but remember that you will only get this small amount when winning, because you have to add there all the other cash rewards you already got for every step of the competition (final, semi-final, quarter finals, 1/8, group phase).

If you still think there has been a problem, please contact our Support team using the ingame Help button ("?", next to Settings) and we will check it.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by dokotoda View Post
    And chances are that you'll never get it. They are thieves and pathetic in sorting out queries. All items have become ridiculously expensive and to spend cash money on tokens every month per season and not be rewarded for it or acknowledged for it, shows that nordeus are not interested in the people that make this game tick. I personally had previous credit card transactions dishonoured by them and besides, they failed to restore my team of 38 seasons that I had spent a **** load of money on. Sorry to say this but NORDEUS is pathetic and useless at customer support.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Hi Manager, sorry to hear that. If you want to send me by Private Message data about this team I will contact our Support team and look over this issue.

We usually have no problems in restoring old teams, actually we released a feature last year that automatically detects users "coming back" and restores their old teams. In the rare cases an old team could't be recovered (because it had been deleted due to long inactivity) we would restore this purchases to another team of your choice. Please send me this data and I will look into that.

Rookie
    I did get some money directly after the final, maybe 6-7 million, which I assumed to be income from gate, merchandise and the likes. I remember from earlier seasons when I have claimed a trophy like the cup or CL I had 30-50 million at the end of the season. And since this is level 15 I would have expected more, not less...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I did get some money directly after the final, maybe 6-7 million
    probably it was that.
    A good idea is to keep a shot in a file on your pc, for every season.
    Finance at day 1 and finance at last day.
    I always do that, keeping some records.
    (for fun, not for safety, as I didn't remember any case like this)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast