Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: cant login

Angry cant login

i delete the cookies and reset the browser settings every time i get the error

it doesnt help!

here's a screen shot:

i will appreciate a solution to this problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cant login-untitled.jpg  

I had the same issue a couple of minutes ago as well... Just log in via FB and then try on T11 - worked fine for me
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

It is happening a lot to me too... 4-5 times last week and for a lot of time (one day it lasted for 10 hours)

it is not a computer problem because happens to a lot of players.it is not a browser problem because it happens to different browsers.it is not a flash problem because other games run well.it is not a connection problem because other pages and games open fine. So definitely is a problem at nordeus,maybe more players than they think and server goes busy.I can only play by smartphone (maybe thay have different server for this).

Please give a solution to this problem.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Could you tell me the exact time this happened? Did it happen at the time you wrote the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    Could you tell me the exact time this happened? Did it happen at the time you wrote the first post?
    happening to me as well about 3 times a day and for 2 hours at list..
    please fix it, or add most of the computer options to the smartsphone app plz (like changing name, buying players with 10 tokens this stuff)

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by eaert View Post
    happening to me as well about 3 times a day and for 2 hours at list..
    please fix it, or add most of the computer options to the smartsphone app plz (like changing name, buying players with 10 tokens this stuff)
    Just telling us that it happens a few times a day won't help much, you need to tell me the exact time when it happens, so that we can pin point the problem. Also we have daily maintenance every day on our servers which lasts for about hour and a half starting 2:00 GMT.

Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    Just telling us that it happens a few times a day won't help much, you need to tell me the exact time when it happens, so that we can pin point the problem. Also we have daily maintenance every day on our servers which lasts for about hour and a half starting 2:00 GMT.
    it's like that since for 4 and half hours i sirsly don't know what to do anymore..

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by eaert View Post
    it's like that since for 4 and half hours i sirsly don't know what to do anymore..
    On which client, Facebook, Android or iPhone?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast