Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Big Bug, 2500 Tokens and 10000 rest packs inexplicably disappeared

Big Bug, 2500 Tokens and 10000 rest packs inexplicably disappeared

Hi, guys:
    Thank you very much developed this football manager game, and I have been playing for two years time.
    There is a big problem need to reflect, 14 hours ago My Account (1274785414@qq.com) everything is normal, but when I opened the game again in seven hours before I found my Tokens number and Rest Packets number appear exception, reducing the 2500 Tokens and 10000 rest package. Detailed questions I believe your company can check it out ,and please help restore the correct data.
    Thank you
    Thanks for the game bring to me and my friends so many joy.

BTW, I do not know why can not post in the Bugs and Technical Issues Forum .

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There are more factors why would this happen but we can't see it here. Please contact the support team on this page https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...manager/?p=web or in-game open a ticket.

Cheers!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Signori Edwards View Post
    Hi, guys:
    Thank you very much developed this football manager game, and I have been playing for two years time.
    There is a big problem need to reflect, 14 hours ago My Account (1274785414@qq.com) everything is normal, but when I opened the game again in seven hours before I found my Tokens number and Rest Packets number appear exception, reducing the 2500 Tokens and 10000 rest package. Detailed questions I believe your company can check it out ,and please help restore the correct data.
    Thank you
    Thanks for the game bring to me and my friends so many joy.

BTW, I do not know why can not post in the Bugs and Technical Issues Forum .
    I believe this may be related to exploiting token / booster offers in any way (maybe using/abusing VPN). Contact Support by clicking the question mark button "?", next to Settings, in your Top Eleven app.

So exploiting offers is a problem...... if we're doing it, it can be fixed .. why is fixing the offers that you use to exploit us so hard to fix ?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Mckenzie View Post
    So exploiting offers is a problem...... if we're doing it, it can be fixed .. why is fixing the offers that you use to exploit us so hard to fix ?
    Offers are completed on provider's side, not on our side, although we're collaborating with the proper partners to fix them.