Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: no video offer and negative balances

Angry no video offer and negative balances

hi i bought some player and my balance is negatived 10m i planned recovery my money by video offer and now 5 day i cant see any video and give cash now nordeus alarmed to me and give me 3 day time to balance my money or sell my top player! pls help me i need offer to balance my cash!!!
    if nordeus want sell my top player, sell my most valued player or top stared player???

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moi
    I suggest you to sell some of your subs to reverse the situation. Also, avoid using Win Bonuses and adjust ticket price to maximize revenue.

If you want to keep your top valued player and can't balance the books before the deadline then you are left with one choice: Sell your less valuable or least needed players to balance the books.

Or buy money with tokens.

i just have 14 player cant sell any player!

You gamled on getting free videos, you lost the gamble. As they say choices have consequences, the game will probably sell your best player and give you a useless 32 yr old.

The good news is you have 3 days to sort it out. Goodluck !

Dear Mr Administrator,

On my Ipad no video's at all for free rests. When matches are close to eachother impossible to be fit, also influences training possibilities. Normally 15 video's, now 0. When will this be fixed????