Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Big Bug, 9000 Tokens and 2000 rest packs inexplicably disappeared

Big Bug, 9000 Tokens and 2000 rest packs inexplicably disappeared

Hi, guys:
    Thank you very much developed this football manager game, and I have been playing for two years time. There is a big problem need to reflect, one week ago My Account (fx_yoyo@163.com) everything is normal, but when I opened the game again in seven hours before I found my Tokens number and Rest Packets number appear exception, reducing the 9000 Tokens and 2000 rest package.Detailed questions I believe your company can check it out ,and please help restore the correct data.
    Big Bug, 9000 Tokens and 2000 rest packs inexplicably disappeared-qq-20160701223139.jpgBig Bug, 9000 Tokens and 2000 rest packs inexplicably disappeared-qq-20160701223150.jpg

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moi
    Hi

I would suggest contacting our Support team, as this looks like you've been deducted these items because you were abusing offers (for example, using VPN or proxies, which is forbidden).

To contact Support, simply press the ingame Help button in your Top Eleven app (the question mark "?" button next to Settings) and submit a ticket, they will check that for you.