Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ioannis Boulakas

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bug? something its wrong

Dreamer

Bug? something its wrong

What is this? me and 2 members from my association wining before disconnection (6-0, 1-0,1-0)
    after 1 hour the results became 0-0 and a message appeared that matches never started because the opponent hasn't 11 players
    and we lost 3x3=9 points. Fix it and give us back our points pls
    Bug? something its wrong-screenshot-17-.jpgBug? something its wrong-screenshot-15-.jpg
    Didier_Drogba likes this.

Rookie
    yea, the same with my association. We are a bulgarians/God and admins forgive us/, but you are greek man, i'm sure with you everything will be alright.
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

We face the same issue and now my home screen cannot load. The notification that this game is about to start always appears again and again. I cannot view my nearest match as well.

Please fix!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    Please check this post about issues during last weekend in Associations

Didier_Drogba: These bugs affected all users from all nationalities, it has nothing to do with you being Bulgarian, or Swedish, or American. And please stop opening new threads with insults or you won't be able to post again, many other users suffered from this bug and reported them in this Forum without insulting anyone.