Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No Tokens from Offer

No Tokens from Offer

Just completed the Guns and Magic game play offer and no joy...

To earn 24 Tokens
    Follow the link and login into Facebook - Complete.
    Launch the app - Complete.
    Review the result - Complete
    Get to level 40 to receive your reward (you need to play ca. 2 hours) - Complete.
    You must be a new user. - Complete.

I hit level 40 two days ago and have not received tokens...anyone else experience this with Guns and Magic?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moi
    Hey Garret,

Sorry about that. Although the big majority of offers are automatically tracked, sometimes it may happen that one is not, probably due some connectivity problem in any of the steps. If that's the case, please go back to the offer wall of the offer provider where you completed this one, and look for "Missing Tokens" or "Help / Support" link. Click it and complete the next steps in order to claim for it. Be ready to provide any kind of proof, like screenshot, as providers will probably request them.

Thanks Moi!

No go...Nothing on the link stating "Missing tokens", but I did select the "Support" option, which brought me to a "Trial Pay" Customer Support page. It asked me to login with my FB ID. I did and the page entered and endless refresh stage. Had to shut it down as it became unresponsive...

In my experience the offers don't work, customer service just fobs you off with solutions that don't work, wasting your time and money.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Haymes View Post
    No go...Nothing on the link stating "Missing tokens", but I did select the "Support" option, which brought me to a "Trial Pay" Customer Support page. It asked me to login with my FB ID. I did and the page entered and endless refresh stage. Had to shut it down as it became unresponsive...
    If you send me a Private Message with your team name (or FB ID) I will take a look.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Pallis View Post
    In my experience the offers don't work, customer service just fobs you off with solutions that don't work, wasting your time and money.
    Hey Nick, as I told you the other day, if you want me to investigate that for you I'll be glad to, if you just drop me a Private Message with your team name or FB ID. Otherwise I have no way to help, as I have no way to know your account.

Sent you a PM with my information...Let me know if you've received it...

No Tokens from Offer-scrib-offer.jpgNo Tokens from Offer-scribd.jpg

this one isn't paying out either