Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fixute time seems broken!!!

Fixute time seems broken!!!

So i had a match at 09:16 and the match played when my clock was at 11:16 and it was 3 hours after what was written on the home page. I want to know what timezone are the matches pointed at?? If you must know i used an usa apple account and i live in Egypt where the clock there is 7 hours behind US i also want to know how can i change the timezone to be relevant to my country

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Ali,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

The system schedules match fixtures by taking in to account where the User is located at the end of the season, and the time-zone of their current location.

The issue might indeed be caused by the Time & Location settings of your device. You should definitely check if everything is accurate on your side Ali.
    To change these settings do the following:

For iOS:
    1. Go to "Settings".
    2. Select "General"
    3. Select Date % Time
    4. Change "Set Automatically" to OFF
    5. Manually set the timezone to the appropriate values for your region.

For Android:
    1. Go to "Settings"
    2. Select "Date & Time"
    3. Change "Automatic date & time" to OFF
    4. Change "Automatic time zone" to OFF
    5. Adjust the date & time and time zone to the appropriate values for your region.

I would like to suggest one more thing Ali - If you have the option to do so, please try running the game on the Web platform or through another mobile device.
    See if the issue occurs there as well.