Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Where are the players in transfers??

Where are the players in transfers??

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but today there are only few 5 stars players.
    In the 2 first hours of the day there were 3-4 under20 y.o. players. Then, the rest of the day, nothing.
    Everytime I connected today there were only 5 players and all over 23 y.o..
    Every season till the previous it was full of 5 stars players, like 50+, and any time of the day you could see many under20 y.o..
    This season is like desert in comparison with that, that's why I'm thinking something happened.

Is anyone else experiencing this??

Btw, I'm level 50.
    Last edited by Alexinho; 07-24-2016 at 04:38 PM.

Level 50 and only just noticing a lack of 5* players in the TM? - I'm Level 34 and it's been like that, on and off, for the past 4 seasons for me. Others on here have been reporting it for far longer...
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I'm noticing now because now it's happening.
    As I said, every season till the previous there were 50+ 5* players. It was like drowning in players.
    This season it's the desert. I don't know why.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexinho View Post
    I'm noticing now because now it's happening.
    As I said, every season till the previous there were 50+ 5* players. It was like drowning in players.
    This season it's the desert. I don't know why.
    Biggest issue is that is not happening to everybody. Nordeus is selecting some of us who cannot see nordgens anymore.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ssapeared.html

Just tried to see the TM at Level 15 - no 5* players at all!
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I have quoted a post I just made in the other thread (http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post416158) concerning the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This has been around since quit a long time. You get a good market, you disconnect and reconnect, you get a bad one, and sometimes you are stuck with it long enough (time takes you to get the good list back) that many of the good players that were in the good list are gone (sold or time over).

On some days, you don't get the good list at all. First time you check the market, you get the 3 or 4 star nordgens list, and you are stuck with that type of list long enough again that you will more likely miss the good players in the other list that was not allocated to you at first.

The ways some things function in this game are annoying, frustrating and unfair, and lately, this game has become even more frustrating. What you experienced is very unlikely not to be a bug. It was programmed this way.

Like Nik said, disconnecting and reconnecting does not work as such. Sometimes you may get the list back after say 5-6 disconnections and re-connections, which by that time, many of the 5-star players in it have gone, and you will see like a few 5-star nordgens left when you finally get the list. Sometimes, you just don't get the list at all even after trying for several times.

For several seasons, I have not been getting a good list on the first day. Sometimes, I have gone like 5 days or even more without getting a good list.Also, it seems that the quantity of good players generated have been reduced. And it is not about the level as such as this was during around levels 7-10.

Twice I sent Moi a message asking him why the market is so poor. In one season, I bought tokens and I used part of the amount to make a club money investment, but then, for like 1-2 weeks, the good players don't appear for me to buy. Very annoying. It is also very unfair that others got the good list and are buying, and you not.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by ingineru View Post
    Biggest issue is that is not happening to everybody. Nordeus is selecting some of us who cannot see nordgens anymore.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ssapeared.html
    For sure, there is something that selects who will get the good list and who will get the bad list, which is why on some days you get a good list and some days a bad list. Some things in this game are unfair and frustrating. Sometimes, you can go like 5 days or even more without getting the good list. This is very discouraging and is also annoying especially when you need to rebuild your team. Maybe it is a way (business ploy or strategy) to make users use the more expensive options (scout's list, recommendation's list and negotiation's list), and it seems more likely how it is for the case of users in the very high levels like Gert.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Same problem with me

Sent from my Lenovo A388t using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    The transfer market has been very good for me the last days after some slower days before that.