Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Stephen Lam
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Match doesn't load properly

Rookie

Match doesn't load properly

Hi,

I ran into a big problem today. When a match came up, i entered it but the rotating loading symbol stays indefinitely. I can see the scoreline and game time bar at the top, and I can see the buttons to view opposition and assistant advice, but that's it. I can't see the field and I have no access to any buttons for adjusting tactics, making subs, setting bonuses, or viewing statistics. I tried both my mobile phone app as well as Facebook and it was the same problem. Has this occurred before?

I lost a game as a result...I'd really appreciate it if someone can help.

Thanks!

Edit: A little more info...friend of mine claimed that this was some kind of known end-of-season bug...FYI this was an association match, the very last match of the season for me. Is there truly a known issue of this type?
    Last edited by Stephen Lam; 07-24-2016 at 01:23 AM.
    Leonardo Bubniak likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Stephen,

Please contact our support team on this particular matter.

They will be able to access your account data and check for any faults during the weekend and the F.A. tournament, and as such provide further assistance on the matter.

You can contact support either by tapping on the "?" button in the mobile app, next to Settings, or go to TopEleven.com > Support > Contact us Link

Also, I would advise that you take screenshots when ever you experience such issues. Whether it's an interface glitch or if something isn't loading or is malfunctioning. It helps the guys over at the Support channel!

Rookie
    Thanks Jeeves.

As this new season is winding down, the issue occurred again and as stated above seems related to the end of season....also it appears to be related to an issue that affects many people: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...howing-up.html)

I'm posting a screenshot here and will try to directly contact support as you suggest.

Match doesn't load properly-img_20160820_160441.jpg

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    So it was in regards to the F.A.

I can see that we had some issues like this during the weekend. There have been such issues with the F.A. during some previous weekends, yes.

It really helps when players report these so thank you for doing as I suggested. Also make sure to take screenshots!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Same thing happened to me, in my FA game.
    It was at 00.15 - GMT +2 (after the last day of the season).
    I could watch the games of the other members but not mine.
    It was the circle of loading but I could watch the score at the upper right corner, like the picture above.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html